9 Wrong Hair Models Showing You Older
1) The Same length cut mistake: The equal length of each side of your hair can cause you to look older. Lightly folded hair; it will give a more free and younger look. In your haircut, you can choose transitional folds.
2) Excessive and regular use of hair stylists: Hairstylists such as curling irons and straighteners cause worn-out and old-fashioned appearance every day. You can use a small amount of gel, foam or spray, but it gives a pale shine when these products used too much.
3) Sheer Hair: As you age, the pigments in your skin lose their activity, so your skin will fade. Platinum blonde hair makes you look older. You should choose vivid dark tones to look younger.
4) Very Dark Hair: When your hair is too dark, swells, lines, wrinkles and under-eye bags in your face multiply more easily. If you are 30 years old and you have a very dark hair, you will be younger if you lighten your hair color slightly.
6) Broken Hair Tips: It makes your hair look matt and unhealthy. Non-shining, non-living hair also causes you to look older than you are. Remember to regularly take care of your hair’s fractures and periodically do hair care.
7) Forelock: Forelock style will hide your face and cause your eyes to look small. Choose a smoother, slightly wider, shorter hairstyle.
8) Messy and Frequent Curls: It may give you an exhausted look. If your hair is naturally curly; use a humidifier to keep it bright and healthy.
9) Cone Hair Model: This model shows you stretched and shows you aged. For a younger look, reduce the volume of your hair and release some hair. The messy bun can be an ideal hairstyle for you.