Garlic For a Comfortable Night Sleep
Garlic is rich in magnesium, potassium, phosphorus. It is among the indispensable dishes with its unique flavor. Even though there are people who are disturbed by the scent it gives, the difficulty of sleeping, which is common to many people, garlic smell can be a remedy for the problem.
When you put under your pillow a few teeth of garlic, sulfurous contents start to be secreted. Brain stimulated by this smell can go to sleep much easier. To have a good sleep, you can try putting a few cloves of garlic in a small jar under your pillow.
Other Benefits of Garlic
- Fight with the infections in your body.
- Helps the body increase resistance.
- Good for tiredness
- Good for osteolysis during menopause.
- Prevents inflammation of teeth and gums.
- It helps to balance blood pressure.