Get rid of the fat with Medlar tea! The benefits of medlar
It is one of the sources of healthy food. The benefits of this fruit, which can not play the hearts of all the eaters with its crazy taste, is too much. What are the benefits of medlar? How is the Medlar tea brewed? How to make meflar marmelatı?
The benefit of this fruit is quite excessive. Rich in A, C, B1 and B2 vitamins, medicinal helps the intestines and kidneys to work properly. This fruit, which is also beneficial to people with diabetes, that is, diabetes, also helps to protect the liver from poisonous substances by benefiting the liver.
It is a member of the family of smiley smiley which is a slightly bitter taste. Medusa’s tree does not resemble classical trees and can grow to two or three meters. In the winter months, it is a small tree with a branching, twisted, twisted, branched knot. The flowers are white or pink in color. Fruit is a bitter and unpleasant taste. Fleshy. There are 5 compartments. It is consumed after it matures well.
Main land of medlar: Japan
Medlar was first produced in Japan in history. India, Ukraine, Moldova and many other countries of the world. In our country it is widely known in the Black Sea region. In the Black Sea region, the harvest of the marshmallows, which flow towards the end of the summer months, begins as the end of October, early November. The people of the Black Sea are consuming it throughout the year by preparing products like medicinal molasses, sesame seeds and medicinal jam. Beside this, they believe that consumption of medicinal herb tea, medicinal herbs is beneficial to certain diseases.
The genre of musk can change to the region. Some regions have a reddish color while others have light green colors. But tastes are generally the same. There is a layer of white inside the shell of the knitwear medlar, resembling the inside of the knit, and a medallion core in the center.
What are the nutritional values of the envelope?
Medlar; potassium, folic acid, iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and dietary fiber. A, B1, B2 and C vitamins as well as 12% invert sugar and 5% sucrose. There are 49 calories calories per 100 grams of marlin.
What are the benefits of medlar?
- The mood is calming.
- Refreshes the body with refreshing properties.
- Reduce thirst.
- Kidney helps to shed sand and stones;
Medlar can prevent kidney stones from forming when the leaf is boiled and smoked. We recommend that kidney patients do not consult their doctors because they may give different results to people with kidney problems. Some health experts argue that eating grilled wells with parsley roots can reduce kidney stones.
- Helps the intestines function properly;
The first feature among the benefits of marzum is its benefits to the digestive system. Medlar contributes to the digestive system by increasing bowel movements. The abundant amount of vitamin C in the mouth protects the health of the digestive system organs.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties. Its antioxidant properties make it ideal for eliminating harmful toxins;
- It is useful to fight against inflammation in the bowels, and regularly consuming medicinal tea can help protect the intestines from various infectious diseases.
- Blood circulation improves;
Medlar can accelerate blood circulation and increase metabolism. This can help to clear the body of toxins.
- beneficial to the nervous system;
Regular consumption of medicines is good for the central nervous system. Because it accelerates blood circulation, it helps the brain to get more regular oxygen. Thus, the positive effects on the mind.
- Helps weaken;
Medlar is good for weakening. It increases the intestinal motility and helps to remove the elements that prevent it from weakening. Because of this feature, consumption of medicinal mushrooms is widely consumed by those who want to lose weight. Humidity increases the movement of the discharge system and prevents water loss because it contains water.
- Energizes the body;
Medlar is also used for energy in meals in Anatolia, in addition to the benefits of diseases. Medlar is a sweet, medlar pickle and dry mint is consumed throughout the year. This is because of the energizing nature of the affair. Beginning in the morning with sunscreen products reduces stress and increases resistance.
• Maintain eye health because it contains vitamins.
• Medlar may be good for tea, bronchitis and asthma. Asthma reduces the severity of attacks.
It’s good for coughing.
- Leaves benefit the liver. Protect lungs from poisonous substances.
- Skin is a cure for cancer.
- Used in the treatment of depression.
- Cures against nausea and vomiting
- Especially recommended for pregnant women. Those who are at risk of abortion should consume.
- Prevents fetus from falling off the main abdomen.
- Eliminate lumbar pain.
- It is good against diabetes and diabetes.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It cuts off the diarrhea.
- Recommended for patients with gout. It has the therapeutic feature of treating gout.
- It prevents the risk of getting dysentery.
- Strengthens the midi, prevents stomach diseases.
- It facilitates digestion.
- Muscle core has a urine boosting effect.
How is the medlar tea made?
- A handful of medlar
- One liter of water
- Some honey
First, let’s add a handful of medicines into a liter of water. After boiling and draining, you can add a tea spoon of honey into it. You can drink a glass of three meals a day, which is a very effective medusa tea recipe.
Among the ideal mixtures for weight loss, medlar tea will also help burn fat.
How to make medlar marmalade?
- 5 pounds of oil
- Half a pound of sugar
First of all the textile is washed with plenty of water. Use the knife to remove the bottom parts of non-soft cloths. If it is mature, soften the filter. Then add to the boiling bowl and add powdered sugar. Cook for about 1 hour with constant stirring. Take care not to mix while you’re cooking, otherwise you can hold six. Then fill the jars at room temperature and close the mouth tightly. It can be stored for a long time by reversing the jars to avoid getting air. Contraceptive nutrient is a nutrient that can be consumed by diluting Marmalade Marmalade as well as breakfast marmalade.
What are the harms of the medlar?
In order to benefit from the benefits of medlar, it must be consumed without escaping excessively. The excess of each food is harmful to the body.
- Excessive consumption of food affects the digestive system.
- It can cause damage like swelling, vomiting, indigestion.
- Excessive consumption of the medlar core, which is an effective diuretic, causes water loss.
There are different opinions about consumption of medicines during pregnancy. While some sources claim that consumption of medicines prevents the abortion during pregnancy, some sources say that the lowering of the medlar is the cause. This is why it is best to consult your doctor or stay away from being sick during pregnancy to stay on the safe side.