Hair Care Tips
Wearing beautiful and fashionable clothes, as well as a smooth modern makeup, is one of the most important factors affecting your appearance. Well-groomed and beautiful hair make every woman look good, but also could be vice versa, so careless hair can shade every woman’s beauty. What should we pay attention to so that our hair always looks alive and well-maintained?
Basic hair care tips
- Before shampooing your hair, be sure to wet it thoroughly to minimize breakage. Using too much shampoo can also damage your hair. Rub the shampoo in your palms before rubbing your hair. Do not let it remain foamy for more than 30 seconds.
- After shampooing, rinse your hair off with cold water to make sure your hair roots are clear as well.
- When you want to apply a natural oil to your hair, brush your hair starting from the back of your hair, with your hair pointing forward.
- Before using the hair dryer, dry as much as you can with a towel. Extreme heat always damages the hair.
- To prevent static electricity, you can moisten your hairbrush before brushing. Electricity of your hair makes it more easily broken and split.
- Avoid using brushes and combs on a wet hair, it may cause breakage and split.
- Dead hair can be caused by a hard diet. Keep an eye on your diet and check to see if overstating.
- Do not shampoo your hair within 48 hours after hair coloring.
- Try to avoid the stress because stress will shorten the lifespan of your hair.
- If you are someone who dyes your hair often or is exposed to constant heat, you should definitely strengthen it with hair cream.
- Proteins feed your hair with the help of fruits and vegetables, so you should be careful of your nutrition.
- Cutting your hair ends regularly will prevent your hair from weakening.
- For dry hair and itch, you can try washing your head with apple circles.
- Curly hair can be revitalized with the help of dry shampoo.
- Brush your hair with a brush made of natural hair. You will see that they are softer and more flexible than synthetic brushes.
- Hair models that require too much spray can be the enemy of your hair.
- Smoking, stress and bad nutrition are the enemies of your hair, stay away from them. We list what foods your hair needs from our “10 nutrients that are most useful for healthy hair” gallery.
Hair care suggestions you can apply at home
Mineral water mask for worn hair
- 1 banana
- A few drops of almond oil
- Mineral water
Mix the banana with almond oil. Massage your hair roots and apply the mixture. After waiting for 15 minutes, rinse well with mineral water.
Hair nutritional recipe
- 1 meal spoon apple circus
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
Mix mayonnaise and apple vinegar together. Rub the mixture with your hands on your hair as it will be applied everywhere equally. You can remove this mixture after 45 minutes by rinsing your hair with plenty of water to impart softness to your hair.
Indian oil treatment for dry hair
- Half teacup of Indian oil
- Shampoo for dry hair
Heat the Indian oil and massage the hair roots thoroughly. Make sure your hair roots are well lubricated. Dip your hair into boiling water. Afterward, wrap your hair with a towel and rinse with shampoo after half an hour.
”This dry hair mask will provide the required moisture.”
Thyme for oily hair
- 1 sweet spoon thyme juice
- 1 coffee cup apple vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Mix the ingredients well. After you wash your hair, apply it on your hair and rub it. Wrap it in a warm towel and Wait for 2 hours and rinse. This procedure, which is very easy to apply every 2 weeks, is especially good for oily hair.
Mask for scratchy hair
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
Mix all the ingredients together. Apply this mixture to your hair by massaging it. Wait 20 minutes for the mixture to deepen the hair. Rinse with shampoo. You can apply this mixture once a week. You will see that there is no itchy scaly layer that can be formed in your hair, such as stress, wrong nutrition, air pollution cause.