8 Effective Hair Masks to Get Rid of Baldness
We can define baldness as an emptiness caused by excessive hair loss in a certain part of the head skin. Seven out of every 10 men on earth have a problem with baldness after a certain age. Male hormones cause hair to fall out, so almost every man is exposed to hair loss after a certain age, even if not bald. There are effective masks you can apply in the home environment to slow down and stop the speed of this falling and balding. In this article we have listed the 8 most effective ones:
1. Coconut Milk and Oil
- Mix 20 ml Coconut oil, 10 ml Amla oil and 1 teaspoon lemon together. Apply the mixture to hair roots and let it stand for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes you can wash and rinse. If you apply this process twice a week on a regular basis, besides fighting with hair loss, you will also get rid of dandruff.
- To support your hair extension, you can apply 1 or 2 yolks and white of the well-crushed egg.
- You can mix it with olive oil to get better results.
3. Oil Massage
Massaging your hair bottom with natural oils that are warm, will accelerate blood circulation in your hair. As a result, hair loss will decrease and hair production in those regions will also increase. Natural oils that you will use for massages: Amla oil, coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil.
4. Rosemary and Sage
- Mix a pinch of rosemary and sage with coconut milk. Apply this mixture to areas of hair loss and baldness.
- After soaking for 15-20 minutes, wash and rinse.
- Repeat this process 4 times a day for 1-2 weeks.
5. Cumin Seeds and Oil
- Fry the bitter seed in the coconut oil for a few minutes.
- Apply the liquid part to your scalp in minimal quantities.
- Gently scrub by your fingertips so that the hair penetrates well.
- Do this 3 or 4 times before taking a bath for 1 week.
6. Guava leaves
- Boil a few pieces of guava leaves in a liter of water until it gets a dark color.
- Massage your hair twice or three times a week with this water after its cooled.
7. Henna Saplings Leaves
We know that its an old tradition in some countries to apply henna on hair. Indian henna seeds, which have been used by Indian women for centuries, prevent the hair from falling off and give hair a shine and color.
- Boil the leaves of henna seeds in mustard oil.
- After it is boiled, take it from the fire, after it’s cooled, filter it.
- Mix this fluid with any hair oil that you regularly use.
- If you do not use any oil, you can mix it with coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture to the hair twice or three times a week until you get effective results.
8. Safran and licorice roots
Saffron and licorice are also very effective in preventing hair loss.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of licorice roots well with a pinch of saffron and 4 tablespoons of cold milk.
- Lie on this night by rub this mixture on the bald parts and leave it till next day.
- When you get up in the morning, wash your hair.
- Repeat this process 3-4 times a week until you reach the desired results.