How to Fix Burnt Hair
In some periods, when you are stressed the most when you are exposed to a lot of chlorine and hair dye, your hair starts to wear out. This wear is followed by breaks and spills, followed by burning of the hair.
What is the burning of hair?
If your hair burns, it means that the fractures are everywhere from the roots to the tips of the hair, and when you touch your hair, it means to give a feeling of mat feather. Particularly painted hair and the hair which is very much exposed to the heater is more common to experience it. If the hair is constantly heated from the and is cooled again, it will cause the hair to wear out after a while.
We can say that the hair which is tired before is most exposed to be burnt. In this process the hair will no longer take on the shape you want to give, it will swell directly on its drying process and will not give a nice outward appearance. Unfortunately, there is no chance of repairing your hair before it is just burned. A wrong process you will do at the hairdresser or be making a ton of dark dye at home and overheat hair can burn it easily. The process of salvaging the hair begins at this stage.
- Priority work is to expose hair to air and to keep away the hair and hair roots for 2 to 4 months from dye and overload heat to avoid any kind of process.
- If the hair is dyed, it should not be applied again until the hair is half-renewed.
- In addition to this, hair fractures can be cut off to add movement to the hair shape and renew the stem cells, and if possible, it can be cut off to make it shorter than it is.
- It is important to remember that our hair also requires oxygen.
- It will also be quicker to get rid of burnt hair to cut out your hair because haircutting process will strengthen the hair.
- Oxygen’s airing your hair wires treats the weariness of your hair at a certain level.
- After these steps, the hair will become a little more spirited and after that, you can mask your hair in one of the hair care specialists and you can regain regular application and recover your hair and get back its spirit in a shorter time.
- The treatment of burnt hair will cause you to pay some price but there is also a solution. You can restore the vitality and richness of your hair for a shorter period of time when you be patient by following your specialist hairdresser. We also recommend that you talk to your specialist who will do the maintenance work well first. This is somewhat necessary in order for you to be pleased with the results that will occur later on. Good research will always lead you to the best results.
Egg mask for burnt hair
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
Mix the oil and egg together. Start with your hair roots and apply uniformly to the ends with a brush. Massage your hair roots till the tips with your fingertips. Keep your hair in a bathing cap or nylon bag and wait for 30 minutes. Then you can rinse with warm water. By applying this mask every 2 days, you can restore your hair to its former vitality. Coconut oil does not just smell nice, it also helps to moisturize the hair. It is a very effective mask for burnt hair and very dry hair.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
Put the banana in a blender and blend until it gets puree consistency. Mix the honey with banana thoroughly. Apply the mixture in a way that is equal to your hair everywhere. Take your hair into the bathing cap and wait for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes rinse your hair with warm water and then shampoo.
By the abundant potassium in the banana, it naturally gives spirit and energy to your hair. You can apply the mask every 4 days.
Aloe Vera Mask
- 2 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- 2 teaspoon herbal glycerin
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
Mix all ingredients well. Take a quantity and use it with your fingertips to massage your hair roots. Apply the remaining mixture to your hair equally. After 25 minutes you can remove the mask by rinsing with the help of a moisturizing shampoo. You can apply this mask every day until your hair’s old vitality is won. With this mask, your hair will be fed and healthier.
- 1 tablespoon powder mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Mix all the ingredients until the creamy consistency. Massage your hair with this mixture for 2-3 minutes. After 20 minutes, clean your hair with a nice rinse. This mask accelerates the flow of blood through your hairline, allowing it to grow faster and become stronger. If you apply this Mask once a week, you will start to feel the results in 1 month.
- 1 teaspoon rosemary oil
- 4 tablespoons jojoba oil
Mix the ingredients together nicely and pour the mixture into your palms. Hand your hair in your palms and massage your hands on your hair nicely. Wait 25 minutes. Then rinse well with warm and plenty of water. You can apply this mixture once a week. This mask, which is effective in the treatment of burnt hair, is also good for dry hair.
The solutions that the ladies who burned their hair applied and got good results
- 1 of the solutions that the ladies who achieved good results for burnt hair is to apply warm Dax Supergro for roughened and burned hair that was dyed regularly
- Those who drop regular shampoos, and return to herbal shampoos to extend hair, and perform regular care have also taken the good solution.
- There are also women who overcome the problem of burnt hair by Yves Rocher products. Yves Rocher was used as a pre-bath care oil, shampoo, hair cream and mask for the solution. Morphose keratin serum was also used as a serum.
- It is strongly recommended that you do not brush your burnt hair while it is dry.
- BC emergency salvage set is also said to be effective for burned hair.