How to Make Gothic Makeup
It is a kind of make-up known as Gothic, generally made of black color. This makeup type, which weighs in black, is better for ladies with dark hair and black hair.
It is a kind of make-up known as Gothic, generally made of black color. This makeup type, which weighs in black, is better for ladies with dark hair and black hair. However, you can try gothic makeup in ladies who are blond or bald.
How Do Gothic Makeup Work?
As I mentioned above, gothic makeup is a makeup where black tones are heavy. However, when red and white colors are included, more beautiful combos appear.
From the outside, it is assumed that gothic makeup is difficult. But on the contrary, it is an easier makeover. It will only suffice to pay close attention and to emphasize black tones during application.
What is Gothic Makeup?
Gothic makeup application should be more powdered. However, if you want to leave the powder, you can also whiten your face with foundation.
Let us now step-by-step how to make gothic makeup.
- First, clean your face with a wet tissue and let the skin dry out.
- Cover your face with powder and foundation.
- Then surround your eye area with your eye pencil. is shown as an example in the following video.
- Then apply a shadow to your eyes. Take care to keep the shadow and the head as black as possible and even in the same tones.
- In Gothic makeup, your lips will be better to use black, purple, red or burgundy colors. These colors will be better.
I want to share some gothic make-up pictures and a video for you. This picture and video will be useful to you while you do makeup.
Now I am sharing a video of a woman who makes a gothic make-up, and I think it will help those who want to make gothic make-up. Please watch.