How to Use Highlighter
We give the name of the highlighting powder that is applied in order to make the regions of the light naturally hit on our skin even more prominent. These make-up products, which have light sparkles in their content, make our make-up more eye-catching by highlighting lines on our face. Our make-up is getting more natural and healthier appearance with supporting equipment.
Higlighting Application Areas
- If you want your eyes to look bigger, we advise you to enlighten the shorelines of your eye fountains. Another detail is that if your eyes are close together, doing the same again will make your eyes look far away.
- Applying an illuminator just below the eyebrow section will contribute to making your eyebrows look more uplifted.
- If you apply the part on your mouth, your lips will show your body more fuller.
- If your application is to slightly higher than the area you are applying blush, it will cause your lips to look fuller.
- Burning, enlightening your jaw area and forehead area will be a cumbersome application especially when you are tired and sleepless, and all negativity will be removed from you.
- You can also get rid of the dark look using the under-the-blinker at the bottom of your eyes.
- When you use the illuminator, you do not have to implement a place in all the areas. It is important that you follow a correct path with your makeup application. Otherwise your skin will look overly bright and an uncomfortable look will occur. In order to avoid the appearance of oily skin, use your skin texture with suitable illuminators in appropriate areas.
Brightening Products and Marks
- MAC MSF Illuminating Powder
- MAC light color pigments
- MAC Luster Drop liquid illuminator
- Benefit High Beam
- Benefit Moon Beam
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
- Benefit Watt ‘s Up
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
- Nars Illuminator
- Dior Shimmet Powder
- Nars Highlighting Powder Blush
- Dior Shimmer Powder
- Essence My Base
How to Use Highlighter
It is necessary to apply the illuminator in powder form through a duo-fiber inclined brush during application. Using a prone brush will always be the right choice. You can also prefer inclined brushes in the same way for the contouring process.
Highlighting Use in Daily Makeup
Eye make-up should be left at the end of daily make-up application. The reason for this is to avoid situations like staining and flow. Let’s apply the coverers in dark colors to cover the bruises on the under eyes. Then, use our Illuminator to start the region from where we applied the closure to all sides. In the make-up application, we should apply a light color to the area where we want to close the detail area which should not be forgotten, and the area where we want to put the dark front.
To get a natural look, you should use brush bumps frequently and make all the skin smooth and harmonious. Since it is a daily make-up application, it is necessary not to run away in practice at the same time.