How To Lighten Hair Color By Chamomile Tea
We had previously shared an article about how to lighten the hair color with oxygenated water. As an alternative to this method, you can also lighten your hair color using chamomile tea. Those who prefer chamomile juice are generally those who think that their hair is dry and broken when they lighten their hair with oxygenated water.
When you apply chamomile tea to your hair, you will see your hair turning into golden blonde tones. If your hair is blonde it will make your hair color look lighter, and if you have brown hair you can get a lighter of 2 to 3 tons.
Lightening hair color with Chamomile Tea
1. Boil two glasses of water.
2. Put the bag of chamomile tea into the water and wait for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wait for chamomile to cool well.
4. Put a wide pan under your head. The chamomile water that will flow from your hair will collect together again.
5. After washing your hair with shampoo and cleansing, rinse with chamomile tea.
6. After your hair is thoroughly rinsed, wait for it to dry before you can shape it.
Be careful when lightening hair color with chamomile juice:
• To find out how chamomile water has an effect on your hair, you can try it in a small area at the tip of your hair. If you like the final result, you can apply it to all your hair.
• After your hair has been rinsed, it will be better if you dry it by exposing it to sunshine, that will help you get a better hair color. In this method, we do not recommend drying your hair with a drying machine as it is in oxygenated water method.
• If you want your hair to lighten more tones and faster, you can apply this operation 2 or 3 times a week. You do not have to be afraid of this because the chamomile will not damage your hair.
• There is lemon in some of the chamomile tea in the market. Be careful to choose lemon-free chamomile tea because acidic properties in lemon can damage your hair.
• You can get 30 g of dried chamomile tea from the herbalist and apply it after boiling it in 4 glasses of water. You can also try the ready-made chamomile tea sold on the market.
Interpretation of those who tried hair color lightening by chamomile tea
• Those who tried it on dyed hair usually say that their hair color is not turned on. But there are those who say it is effective in very light toned hair. There are those who use it to turn it from copper color to light blonde.
• There are those who have done this method once a week for 4 weeks and after 4 weeks they say that their hair has returned from dark brown to light brown color.
• Those who say that its smell is bad, say that they put a few drops of lavender oil in it to suppress its smell.
• Generally, the users say that it gives a natural and very beautiful blonde color.
• Those who have dark brown hair say that their hair tips are dark blonde.
• Those who have henna in their hair do not like the color that emerges after applying chamomile tea, so they may not prefer this method.
Alternative hair lightening method:
Chamoline tea Mask
1. Put 4 chamomile tea bags into a glass of boiling water and wait for 15-20 minutes.
2. Mix two tablespoon yogurt and chamomile tea thoroughly.
3. Spread the mixture on your hair, gather your hair up and cover it with a shower cap.
4. If you have light hair, leave it on your hair for 1 hour, if you have brown hair, wait for 2 hours like this.
5. Then shampoo your hair and rinse thoroughly.
6. You can apply this mask once or twice a week until you reach the desired color.
7. This mask, which will provide healthy nutrition as well as lightening your hair’s color, can be effective in a very short time compared to hair coloring.