Makeup According To Face Shape
Almost every lady applies makeup to their skin before going out. The only common characteristic that every woman wants is a beautiful appearance. However, the woman does the same make-up always, or she can not adapt to other forms of makeup.
For this reason, I would like to mention make-up techniques based on face shape in this article. I will tell you below, by make-up techniques you will be able to apply the makeup materials you choose according to your face shape.
Begin with Lip Makeup
- Round face: If you have a round face shape, use a dark pink lip gloss as lipstick. This will make the face thicker and more visible.
- Heart and Oval Face Shape: If you have a heart-shaped or oval face line, means you have a cheek and a constricted jaw. For this reason, you can make a bold shade like a cherry color with a soft color on the upper lip and a soft color on the lower lip. With this makeup technique, you will come to the forefront with your face.
- Square Face: If you have a square face line, means your chin is larger than your forehead. Avoid dark shadows and use light colors such as soft orange shade or pale pink. prefer colors like warm pink, not like neon. This makeup technique will move the lower part and focus on your face.
Apply Lip Pencil
- Round Face: Those with a round face line should use smoother lines on the edges when using lip pencils.
- Heart and Oval Face: Those with a heart or oval face should give harder lines with the lip pencil.
- Square Face: If you have a square face, it is also useful to use light lines on the edges of the lip.
For Blush Application
- Round Face: Those with a round face should choose the amount of blush well, neither too much nor too little. Preferably giving dark shadows will make your face braver. Those who have a round face like we said should definitely not use too much blusher.
- Heart and Oval Face: If you have a heart and oval face line, avoid blushing. This is due to the fact that the cheekbones are more prominent and frontal in the face of heart or oval face shape. For this reason, it is not very accurate to use blusher. However, if it is to be used, it should be the very small amount.
- Square Face: Those with a square face line should be blushed by leaving circular motion with shadows and normal amount.
Time For Eye Makeup
You can start eye makeup with eyeshade.
- Round Face: You can make dark and purple shades as eyeshadow.
- Heart and Oval Face: Try applying soft colors for eyes. Pale pink, mint green, sky blue, colors stand better.
- Square Face: Those with a square face line, apply unique colors such as red, lavender. Thus, the face becomes unique as the eyes are incredible.
Continue Eye Makeup With Mascara
Mascara is an indispensable makeup material for eye makeup. For this reason, the eyes provide the best foreground appearance of the eyelashes long and beautiful. After this, your makeup will be finished. You now have a detailed knowledge of how to do makeup according to your face shape.