Natural Hair Mask For Dandruff
Dandruff the first treatment for the dandruff problem is usually to use shampoos that are effective against dandruff. If you regularly use a shampoo that is effective against dandruff and is suitable for your hair type and you can not get rid of your dandruff problem, we recommend you continue the fight with dandruff by trying herbal and completely natural hair masks.
But firstly, you should look at these factors, which are the factors that make up dandruff and how you can reduce them. Your scalp grows like other parts of your skin by producing new cells and throwing dead cells. The accelerations that will occur when these dead cells are thrown will bring you the problem of dandruff. What makes the dandruff increase in your hair?
Dry hair: The most common hair type which has dandruff is dry hair. Dry hair, which is usually seen in people who are working in airless environments, can also be seen in people whose hair is exposed to excessive heat. If your hair is too dry, you can apply the suggestions we mentioned in refreshing hair masks article.that will make you get rid of dry hair and revitalize your hair and reduce dandruff.
Inadequate shampoo usage: Do not wash your hair regularly with shampoo, which will cause your hair to become more oily. Oil of your hair will also weaken your hair and cause hair problems such as dandruff.
Oily skins: People with oily skin usually do not have dry hair, but dandruff is also seen in their hair. Dandruff on oily skin, called seborrheic dandruff, is caused by excess sebum secretion in the skin and hair.
Skin diseases: Skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema also allow you to have a scalp which is available for dandruff. To deal with the problem of dandruff, these conditions must first be treated.
Dandruff Natural Hair Mask
1. Aspirin Mask
Aspirin does not only prevent headaches, but it can also relieve you from dandruff. Even though it is not a natural substance, you can often encounter aspirin in such masks because it acts like a natural substance and has no side effects.
Preparation and application
- By crushing the aspirin, add a few drops of water in a very lightly till you obtain a thick mixture.
- Take a handful of shampoo to a teacup. Add the aspirin mixture to this cup and mix it for a while.
- Apply this mixture to the hair and wait 2 minutes.
- After waiting 2 minutes, rinse with water.
- You can repeat this process in every time you shampoo your hair until you get rid of dandruff.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also an effective natural oil that helps to get rid of dandruff by its antifungal effects. It also provides the moisture need of the scalp and also stops the itch in your hair.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix the coconut oil and lemon juice thoroughly.
- Massage your hair scalp with your fingertips for a few minutes with this mixture.
- After waiting 20 minutes, wash your hair.
- Repeat this practice twice a week until you get the results you want.
3. Cider Vinegar
The cider vinegar, which is an effective natural treatment against dandruff, can be used against many skin troubles. We talked about these issues in the article of 7 Beauty Mask that was prepared with Cider vinegar. Now let’s examine the mask prepared against dandruff.
- Cedar vinegar
- Cold water
Preparation and application
- Shampoo your hair as usual and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Mix 2 cups of vinegar and 2 glasses of cold water.
- Rinse your hair again with a mixture of vinegar and cold water.
- Alternatively, you can take 3-4 spoonfuls of vinegar and massage your hair with this.
- Continue to apply this application once a week until you get rid of dandruff.
4. Olive Oil
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil until it gets slightly warm.
- Massage your hair roots with olive oil for 3-5 minutes afterward wrap with a warm towel.
- Wait for 45 minutes and then shampoo and rinse your hair.
- You can repeat this application several times a week.
5. Lemon Juice
The acids found in the lemon juice prevent fungi that cause dandruff formation. It also helps to reduce the itchiness of hair.
- Add half a glass of lemon juice in a quarter glass of yogurt. Wait for 20 minutes by rubbing this mixture on your hair and hair roots. Then wash with shampoo and rinse. Continue this process twice a week until the dandruff is decreased.
- Alternatively, you can massage your hair with a teaspoon of water with a few teaspoons of lemon juice. Shampoo your hair and let it wait 5 minutes before rinsing.