Natural Masks For Hair Thickening
The thickness of your hair is really necessary to make your hair appear fluffy and make it easier for you to shape it. We are often told that people with very thin hair are not happy with their hair and say they look lifeless. There are several reasons for hair to be thin;
Reasons for hair thinning
• Using the wrong hair products
• Allergic reactions
• Incorrect hair care practices
• Hormonal imbalance
• Not enough sleep
• Genetic factors
• Air pollution
• Not enough feeding
If your hair is thin and you want to make it thicker, what can you do?
Natural methods to thicken hair strands
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil not only softens your hair but also makes it gain volume and strength.
• Lightly heat the olive oil and deeply massage by your fingertips deep into the hair by the oil. Leave for 45-50 minutes and wash with a soft shampoo. If you do this before sleeping at night you can also wash it in the morning.
• Alternatively, you can mix the olive oil with honey. After you massage your hair roots with this mixture, you should let your hair absorb the mixture thoroughly. Honey will make your hair alive. Rinse your hair well in half an hour after this.
Licorice opens up more pores in your hair scalp, providing more volume to your hair.
1. Add 2 tablespoons of licorice into 4 tablespoons milk and add a pinch of saffron and mix.
2. Spread the mixture homogenously throughout the hairline and ensure that it remains overnight.
3. Rinse and clean your hair thoroughly the next morning.
4. You can repeat this process once a week.
When hair it is about hair care, you will definitely see avocado on your lists because it contains high E vitamins, it gets your hair healthier, moisturizes your hair and adds a thickens.
• Mash an avocado in the middle size. Add a crushed banana and a spoonful of olive oil and mix well. Massage your hair with this mixture and allow the mixture to remain for 30 minutes. After half an hour you can rinse your hair with shampoo and plenty of water.
• Alternatively, you can prepare a hair mask by mixing half avocado (crushed and pureed) and 2 tablespoons wheat seed oil. You can wash and rinse this mask 20 minutes after applying it to your hair.
It will moisturize your hair deeply.
Omega-3 oil, which is very effective for strengthening your hair, is quite effective in thickening your hair strands as it is quite abundant in flaxseed.
1. Drop a quarter cup of flaxseed into the water in the evening and let it stay like this overnight.
2. Allow the flaxseeds to boil in 2 glasses of water and let it thicken and turn into gel consistency.
3. You may take out this gel and add a few drops of essential oil if you have it.
4. After the gel has cooled down, you can apply it to your hair and your hair roots.
5. After half an hour you can wash and rinse with shampoo.
One of the best sources of protein is the egg, which also makes your hair grow stronger and make it thicker.
• Mix one or two eggs with a fork so they are not smudged. Apply this mixture to your hair and hair roots for a period of 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair after 30 minutes. You can do this twice a week.
• If you have jojoba oil in your home, massively massage your hair deeply with a mixture of 1 tablespoon jojoba oil and 2 tablespoons water in an egg yolk. You can do this once a week before shampooing your hair.
6. Orange juice
In addition to thickening the hair, orange juice also removes the dandruff of the hair.
• Apply the orange juice with its lumps deeply to your hair. After 20 minutes wait, you can rinse with warm water or shampoo.
• To achieve a more effective and comprehensive hair mask, apply the same amount of mixture of orange juice, apple juice and olive oil to the mixture. After 30 minutes you can shampoo and rinse your hair.
7. Indian Oil
Indian oil is an oil that should definitely be used by those who suffer hair loss. It strengthens the hair and hair fall, while also allowing it to thicken.
1. Mix Indian oil and coconut oil in equal amounts.
2. Apply the mixture to your hair and hair roots thoroughly and wait for 20 minutes to be absorbed.
3. With the help of a comb, take the excess oil from the hair and wrap your hair with a towel.
4. Wait at least 1 hour before shampooing, then shampoo and rinse.
5. You may have thicker, stronger hair that does not spill by making this process a habit once a week.
Honey feeds the hair while having components that increase the volume.
• Mix a tablespoonful of honey, half a tablespoonful of coconut oil, half a glass of water and a dried spoonful of sage. Apply the mixture to your hair and massage your hair for 5 minutes. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash with shampoo.
• A separate mask recipe can be made by adding honey and yogurt to lightly heated olive oil. After applying this mixture to the hair, you can rinse with shampoo after 20 minutes. You can repeat this recipe weekly.