Perfume needs to be used properly to spread the good smell around you. Not every perfume gives the same smell to every skin. For this reason, you should pay attention to some things when choosing the perfume.
Perfume needs to be used properly to spread the good smell around you. Not every perfume gives the same smell to every skin. For this reason, you should pay attention to some things when choosing the perfume. Perfume should be selected according to the skin type in order to be permanent and to increase its effectiveness.
Now how do you spray on perfume? I will explain in detail below. If you observe the following ingredients, the perfume you choose will play an important role in your selection of perfume that will both fit your skin type more effectively.
How to use perfume
- First, you should make sure that they are you will spray on the perfume is dry. If it is wet, the perfume will become more volatile as it mixes with water.
- Cleansing of the area that is sprayed on with perfume is very important. If you want to have an impressive odor, you must first make the right perfume selection, and the second you have to pay attention to the cleanliness of the region.
- Perfume emits more odor after bathing. This is due to the fact that your pores become clear after you take a bath and your perfume is filled in these pores.
- Do not use creams or jellies that will press the perfume smell after bathing. If you do so, over time you will lose the perfume effect.
- Perfume smell must be sprayed on the right place to smell better.
- Perfume is usually smoother and more permanent at the end of your joints.
- The pulse location is the place where the smell is trapped. Perfume in the pulse zone becomes more permanent.
- The places where perfume is most permanent in the body are behind the ears, the pulse on the wrist, the space between the kneecaps and the chest.
- If you want to choose the right perfume, you should choose according to your skin’s oil ratio.
- When you usually get perfume you should not try more than 3 perfume. After you have smelled 3 perfumes, other odors will weaken and confuse your brain’s sense of smell.
- When choosing a perfume, it is the shortest path that leads you to the right preference is to spray it on your pulse and smell.
- Perfume is like an outfit. The dress can be beautiful on the bench, but you can not be sure that it will be nice to you. Here is such a thing in perfume.
- The best places to store perfumes are cold and covered areas. For this reason, many people put their perfume in the fridge.