Permanent Makeup Care
Maintenance after-permanent make-up is something that is needed. Persons with permanent make-up are usually told that the first 15 days of permanent make-up should be done with great care and care. If permanent make-up care is not done, it can be exposed to aesthetic deterioration.
Many permanent make-ups do not make permanent care and cause aesthetic deterioration (especially 15 days) when they forget to say what is said. For this reason, I would like to give you some information about how to make a permanent care and the things to be careful about.
How do you make it permanent?
Experts warn you about what to look for, especially after the last 15 days, and what to do after makeup;
- Apply Bepanthene Plus cream when you have a permanent makeup. For example, if you have made a permanent makeup eyebrows, keep it moist for 15 days.
- On the days after the permanent makeup, there is a slight tension in the permanent make-up area. For this reason, apply cream 4-5 times a day.
- Prevent areas with permanent makeup from coming into contact with water for 15 days.
- Avoid environments where there is a large number of bacteria and germs, especially in the pool.
- After-make-up, make-up should not be applied to the place where permanent make-up is done for 15 days.
- Do not make a permanent lip makeup contact with salt foods or salt as much as possible. Otherwise there may be situations like shelling.
- Solarium should not be entered after permanent makeup.
- Permanent make-up may have slight itchiness. For this reason, the itchy areas should definitely not scratch.
- After permanent makeup, you should never cut the shells in case of shelling.
- If you have to make a permanent make-up, the permanent make-up area should be protected with sun cream.