Recipes To Vivid Worn And Dry Hair
Each hair consists of three different layers. The inner layer is called the medulla, the middle layer cortex and the outermost layer is the cuticle. The duty of the cuticles in the outermost layer is to protect your hair from damage caused by external factors. When the cuticle layer in your hair is damaged, your hair begins to dry out, its vitality and its luster disappear. Shaping it becomes difficult and its’ look disturbes. To save your hair from this situation, you can benefit from the recipes that will help repair the cuticle layer of your hair and make your hair brighter and more vibrant.
Reconstructing Worn-out Hair
Avokado is one of the most successful natural ways of repairing the damage that occures on hair strands. Avocado is very rich in vitamins, fatty acids and minerals found in abundance helps to restore the vitality of your hair.
• Mash a mature avocado well and mix it well with an egg yolk. If it is in a very thick consistency, you can add some coconut milk to thin it. Rinse once or twice after waiting 20 minutes like this. By repeating this application once or twice a week for 1 month, you will see that your hair has been restored to its former health and brightness.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is the most effective care we offer after avocado7. Olive oil has a wonderfully restorative and nutritious effect on your hair. Everything you need to repair your hair cuticles, which are needed from moisture and nutrition, is provided by fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E in olive oil. Olive oil also protects your hair for future hair problems.
• Gently apply the heated olive oil for a few minutes by massaging your hair and applying it to your hair roots. Then wrap your hair with a warm towel. Let it stay like this for at least 30 minutes. If you can, do this before you go to bed at night, and make sure to let it till morning. Then shampoo and dry your hair. You can apply this recipe once a week until you reach the final result.
• To increase the effect of olive oil, mix a quarter cup of olive oil and half a glass of honey. After heating this mixture, apply it to your hair. After waiting 30 minutes, rinse well with warm water and then shampoo. You can apply this recipe once or twice a week until you get the desired results.
Banana which contains the high amount of potassium, amplifier vitamins, natural oils and natural moisturizers will soften your hair and will increase its charm.
•Take a mature banana and crush it. Apply this mash consistency of banana to your hair roots starting from the roots down to thoroughly the tips. After waiting 1 hour in this way rinse with warm water and shampoo.
• As an alternative you can make a mask of 2 mature bananas, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon olive oil by blending them well. You can apply this mixture to your hair and hair scalp and wait for 20-30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
You can apply both recipes every week or every two weeks until your hair revives.
It is the best nutrients for your hair, especially for dry hair. Already you can see that many shampoos contain honey essence. It supports the healthy growth of hair and nourishes and protects hair follicles.
• Make a thin consistency of mask by adding some water to make a quarter cup of honey. If your hair is too long, you can increase the amount of honey. Apply the honey-water mixture that you made to every part of your hair. After waiting for about 30 minutes, you can rinse and shampoo.
Alternatively, mix a quarter cup of honey with 10 tablespoons of apple vinegar. Apply this mixture to wet hair. After 15 minutes wait, rinse with warm water.
• Another alternative; Mix 3 tablespoon of heated coconut oil with a quarter cup honey. After applying to wet hair, wait 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
You can apply all of these recipes once a week.
You can make use of the tea that we love to drink for hair care. Unflavored tea can be used to soothe your hair after you have shampooed your hair. Blondes and Auburn can use chamomile tea instead of black tea as the tea can darken hair color.
The nutritional ingredients contained in the egg can provide the nutrients needed for the damaged hair. Egg yolk contains protein, minerals, and nutritive oils while egg whites have enzymes that will cleanse your hair and hair roots.
• Stir the egg whites and yolk to create a homogenous consistency. Then massage your hair and hair bottom with this mix for a few minutes. Cover with a shower cap and let it stay that way for 20 minutes. Shampoo your hair after it is rinsed with water.
• Alternatively, mix 2 eggs with half a glass of yogurt. Continue stirring the mixture until it reaches a creamy consistency by adding half tablespoon almond oil. Appl this mixture to your hair roots and massage. Cover your hair with a towel and wait like this for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then shampoo.
You can apply both applications every 2 weeks.
7. Boiled Milk
You can start with dry hair directly by applying the milk to your hair without boiling it. Apply the milk to a flat bowl and apply to your hair with the help of a cotton ball. In this way, wait for 1 hour after it has reached all your hair and then rinse with warm water.
8. Apple Vinegar
You can also try the apple vinegar, which provides a tremendous natural treatment for your hair to match its old days.
• Mix 1 teaspoon apple vinegar with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 3 egg whites. Then apply this mixture by rubbing your hair and wrap with a shower cap and wait for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water and shampoo.
9. Aloe Vera
One of the effective natural ingredients to repair worn hair is aloe vera. Moisturizing effect helps soften and relieve your hair. In addition, amino acids that are good for your hair, C and E vitamins are abundance in aloe vera.
• Aloe vera water can be applied directly to your worn-out hair. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
• Alternatively, mix 4 tablespoons aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 3 tablespoons yogurt in a bowl. Apply the mixture to your hair roots and wait for 30 minutes after your hair dries. Shampoo and rinse your hair.
You can repeat these two recipes once a week until you get the results you want.
10. Flos althaea
Another natural herb that is effective for hair growth and repair of hair damage is Flo’s althaea. You can also try these recipes to bring back the brightness and vitality of your hair.
• In a glass of coconut oil, heat 8-10 Flos althaeae until roasted. Then filter and cool. Massage your hair for a few minutes with the oily mixture you can use it as a hair oil. After waiting for 30 minutes to be absorbed by your hair, rinse with water and clean.