Revitalizing Hair Masks For Dry Hair
If your hair is dry I’m confident you have hair strangulation, hair breaks, and hardness problems. As it happens, it becomes impossible for you to feel good and beautiful yourself. Hair is very influenced by external factors, the most important cause of dull and dry hair, sun and heat, air conditioning and hard chemical shampoos.
It is important that you be careful about your nutrition and also your hair nutrition at the same time. We recommend that you try the homemade refreshing hair masks for dry hair …
1. Hot oil mask
Hot oil mask application has been applied for many years. If you rub your hair and your hair scalp with hot oil, your brain will increase blood circulation in your skin. In addition to this, the oil feeds your hair from the roots to the tips, thus revitalizing it.
What you need to know to apply the mask correctly:
Ingredients: You can choose a vegetable oil to feed your hair. For example, coconut, almond or olive oil.
- Depending on the length of your hair, put as much oil as you think it will be enough for your hair.
- Lightly heat the oil. You just need warm oil. You need to bring the warmth you can stand with your hand and with your head.
- With the help of your fingertip, reach into the right temperature and feed it into your palm.
- Apply by massaging the scalp that you have taken. Once the head skin is dry, apply it by massage.
- Apply the mask to the scalp by massaging your hair and hair roots for 15 minutes. Wait for at least 2 hours. In order to get even better results, you can wrap your hair well and keep it to rest.
- After the time is over, wash it with a mild shampoo.
- In the beginning, hot hair massage can be done three times a week for dry hair. You can repeat it once a week later.
2. Vinegar mask for dry hair
Vinegar is one of the oldest materials used to form hair. It has been discovered by the Romans, who created a layer of the nails and hair to provide a shine while protecting against external factors. Grapes and apple vinegar act on the top layer of the hair, preventing the hair from splitting with the surface it creates, it also helps to remove the dryness of skin. At the same time, regulates the pH balance on the skin and also prevents itching in the head.
How to use the vinegar rinse method for dry hair?
What do you need?
- White vinegar or apple vinegar – 1 cup of water
- Water – 3-4 four cups of water
Implementation of the process:
- Mix vinegar and water for rinsing,
- Wash your hair and use hair cream, then rinse with vinegar.
- Massage your hair from your roots to the tips thoroughly with vinegar and water mix.
- Let’s wait a few minutes before rinsing the mixture. Then let’s rinse with water and dry with a towel.
- Warnings: Although vinegar has a slight effect on dry hair, it dries the hair when it is used too much.
- For this reason, just rinse your hair a few times a week with vinegar. After that, you should reduce the amount. We recommend you to keep your eyes closed as you may burn your eyes during rinsing.
3. Avocado mask for dry hair
Avocado is almost a superfood with the vitamins and elements it contains. Its vitamins and biotin show that it can be a very powerful mask that can be used to obtain healthy hair.
Let’s make a refreshing Avocado mask for dry hair
1 crushed avocado
1 egg white
1 tablespoon oil (olive, coconut, carnation, etc. one of the oils)
Crush 1 avocado thoroughly and mash it. Add egg whites into it. You can also use oil and yogurt if you like. Mix everything and bring it to a creamy consistency. Apply the mask to your hair till you cover all your hair. Wait 30 minutes. Then rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
If you want to make a mask that is much faster, you can also just mix crushed avocado and a whole egg.
4. Banana mask for dry hair
If your hair is broken due to dryness, you should definitely use this mask.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 banana
- Half Avocado
- 2-3 spoonfuls of coconut milk (or until the mask brings a smooth consistency)
You can reduce and multiple of the materials needed for the mask according to the length and shortness of your hair …
Now let’s make it. Bananas and Avocado are crushed until they become smooth. Coconut milk is added to the crushed banana and avocados to give a smooth mask. Apply this mask on dry hair. The mask should be left on the hair for at least 20-30 minutes so that it covers all the hair. Then wash the hair with warm water. You will not believe your eyes about the change you see in your hair.
5. Egg masks for dry and worn hair
Among the most important protein sources, eggs are a very good treatment for worn and dried hair. The enzymes in the yolk and white of egg are moisturizing by feeding the hair.
How to prepare an egg mask for dry and worn hair?
- Egg – 1 or 2 pieces depending on the length of the hair
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or almond oil
- Beat the eggs very well.
- Add egg yolk and oil into it. The lemon will take all the smell of the egg and the oil will help to bring intense moisture to the mask.
- Mix all the ingredients until they become a smooth mask.
- Then you can apply it to your hair and hair roots.
- Gently massage deep into the scalp and let all of the contents fall into the hair roots by your skin.
- Wait 20-30 minutes after application.
- You can wash your hair with shampoo.
- This mask can be applied 2-4 times a week.
6. Yogurt mask to feed dry hair
Yogurt is a very beneficial nutrient for your skin, in addition, it is used as a mask for dry hair, the hair will be fed from the root to the tip.
How to prepare a yogurt mask that will revive dry hair?
Depending on the length of your hair you can use 2 to 4 spoon yogurt. You should apply all your hair by massaging thoroughly. Wait for 20-30 minutes. Gently wash with shampoo. You can also add an egg to the mask to enhance its moisturizing effect. Once this mixture is applied once a week, we recommend you to apply it every 2-3 weeks.
7. Cumin seeds for dry hair
Cumi,n seed helps to rejuvenate with the vitamins and amino acids it contains. The natural softener effect for hair is also a natural medicine for those who suffer from dandruff and dryness at the same time.
How are you going to prepare the cumin seeds to mask for dry hair?
- 2-4 spoon cumin seeds according to the length of the hair
- 1-2 tablespoons yogurt (half of the amount of cumin seeds)
Keep the seeds of cumin in the water in the night until morning. In the morning, mash the seeds of the cumin. Mix with yogurt. Make it come to a smooth consistency. Then you can apply it to your hair. You should wash this mixture with shampoo after half an hour. Apply this mask first for two weeks and then once a month.
8. Cocklebur roots and Rosemary oil
A special recipe for the complaints of dry hair and hair loss is waiting for you.
- fresh rosemary leaves / 10 gr
- half a glass of olive oil / 60 gr
- coconut oil 3/4 cups / 90 gr
- optional oils: Rosemary oil – 10 or 15 drops, Sage oil – 10 or 15 drops
Crushed the cocklebur with the help of the mortar mixing roots and rosemary leaves. In a pan stir the olive and coconut oil. Heat the oven by adding the weeds. Heat for 8 hours in the lowest flame against the possibility of firing oils. The whole oil and essence of the plants will come out of this mixture. Filter the weeds through the essence. Get in a bottle. If you prefer, you can also add other essential oils. Now you can apply this essence as a mask to massage your hair roots.