What is Anemia, What are the Foods that are Good for Anemia?
How is the anemia problem by many people today treated? Does herbal supplements eradicate irritation? How can anemia be understood? What foods are good for cancer? Here are herbal solutions for cancer …
What is anemia?
This picture, also known as anemia, is the most common blood disease, and the number of cells we call red blood cells in our blood is reduced. To explain more precisely, red blood cells have a lower hemoglobin level than oxygen, which allows oxygen to migrate. The amount of hemoglobin is 13 g / dL for adult males and 12 g / dL for females. Falling below these values ??can cause many health problems. 11 g / dL nin in children between 6 months and 6 years of age, and 6 g / dL in 6-14 years of age are considered to be anemia. It is very important to detect cancer early in children because it can cause serious illnesses, especially growth retardation.
When anemia is not treated or delayed, it signifies significant results. Child development slows down. Physical activity is reduced. Diseases are more common. The functions of perception, learning and interpretation are diminished, distraction, fatigue and indifference increase (school failure falls). In adults; There is a feeling of constant fatigue, fatigue, work power is reduced. Diseases are more common.
What are the causes of anemia?
- The most common and most common cause of cancer is iron deficiency. Bone marrow needs deming to produce red blood cells. Iron for the formation of the hemoglobin molecule has a great precaution. If you can not get enough iron due to eating habits or any other cause, anemia occurs.
- Abundant quantities of fluid taken during pregnancy help to dilute blood. In this case, the body reacts with anemia as a reaction.
- The vitamins and minerals required to produce red blood cells, ie folate, iron and vitamin B12, must be taken.
- Blood loss after any accident that would cause cancer.
- Chronic discomfort also causes cancer. According to the anemia cecum, the disease may come into contact with diseases such as cancer or chronic infection.
- Anemia is also associated with kidney disorders. A hormone called erythropoietin, secreted from the kidneys, helps build the red blood cells of the bone marrow. Anemia formation becomes inevitable as this hormone can not be secreted after a number of problems in the kidneys and the red blood cell production will decrease
- Alcohol consumption slows down the production of red blood cells in the body. This also causes cancer.
- Infants; late initiation of supplementary nutrients, breast feeding instead of breast milk may cause cancer. Especially 6-24. Between the months is tight.
- In adults, vegetarianism, miscarried weight loss regimens and eating disorders can also cause cancer.
- Menstrual bleeding can lead to cancer.
What are the symptoms of anemia?
- Lack of attention
- Quick fatigue
- Weakening of the immune system
- In the skin, inside the eyelids and paleness
- Loss of appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Swallowing difficulty
- Nail cracking
- The nails take the shape of a spoon
- Cracking of the edges
- Hair loss
- Dilation, swelling and cracking
What are the problems caused by anemia?
- Pregnant women also; infant mortality can increase, the risk of low birth weight infants and premature birth multiplies.
- Problems may occur during postpartum puerperium.
- Growth slows in infants and children. Physical activity is reduced.
- Diseases are more common
- In children, the functions of perception, learning and interpretation are diminished, attention distraction, fatigue and indifference increase.
- There is a feeling of constant fatigue, fatigue, workload diminishes.
What foods are good for anemia?
A variety of blood tests should be performed to confirm the diagnosis of anemia. These assays determine the level of vitamin B12, mineral, and folic acid in the bloodstream. If it is not enough, extra vitamins and drug supplements are taken. But other than these, it is possible to obtain herbal supplements.
- Since beet juice is rich in many nutrients, including iron, it is one of the most effective herbal solutions for anemia. Every morning a large glass of fresh, unsweetened beet juice to restore your hemoglobin levels.
- Mash a banana and mash it with a meal spoon of honey. Eat it after dinner to provide a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and amino acids in your body.
- Tomato A is an excellent source of vitamins C and K. Fresh tomato juice or tomato paste is an excellent natural treatment for anemia. Tomatoes are also a good source of iron.
- Remove the juice of a large handful of fruit juice and mix with equal volume of fresh tomato juice. Instead of drinking coffee in the morning to prevent or treat anemia, this is for the blend.
- A nettle is a plant that must be used against cancer due to its blood-borne nature. Half sweet spoon finely chopped nettle, boiled in hot water and drained at medium boiling water boiling. This tea is drunk 3-4 cups a day.
- Dark green leafy vegetables are rich in folic acid. Spinach, broccoli, asparagus, because it contains plenty of iron in the amount of cancer is like medicine. Take frequent consumption of these vegetables
- Carob marmalade is very good for cancer. It’s a good iron deposit. If 2-3 snacks are eaten during the day, it is a good aphrodisiac for men and increases sexual power. It is very useful for anemia in women.
- Your doctor may recommend B vitamins, folic acid, or multiple vitamin tablets with iron supplements in addition to these home remedies. Since vitamin C is a catalyst for the iron uptake of the body, it is better to drink orange juice beside iron supplements for maximum benefit.
If neglected, it may lead to serious problems at an extreme level, so do not take an irritation and go to a doctor. Blood transfusion (transplant) may be necessary in the event of permanent blood loss or when the anemia becomes severe.